Conflict can ruin employee potential, production, and well being.
Conflict can cause enormous headaches for managers and has a negative impact on the bottom line.
Conflict is difficult to manage and makes a lot of people uncomfortable.
How then can we deal with it ?
Determine what your employees want from a work environment? That’s right, ask questions!
- Forget exit surveys; why do people stay?
- What do you want from your work environment?
- Dealing With Staff Conflict (ismckenzie.com)
- Are you wasting one day a week dealing with this? (budtoboss.wordpress.com)
- Emotional Baggage at Work (intentionalworkplace.com)
- When Conflicts Occur (manageworkplacerelationships.wordpress.com)
- Business insurance news: Workplace disputes ‘can be prevented’ (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Failure to Recognize and Address Issues Quickly (workplacepsychology.net)
- Sample Case Study on Conflict Management (freecasestudy.wordpress.com)